Friday, December 11, 2009

Chicken Parmesan


So today I got to help out in Advance Culinary because they were getting ready for the teacher cafe. They were making chicken Parmesan or eggplant Parmesan for the teachers, they also had fresh foccacia they made,a spinach salad and oatmeal cookies which after owning chickens specially baby chickens I will never eat those cookies(it would ruin the cookies for you too if I told you). So anyways the chicken Parmesan smelled so good I had to make it for dinner tonight and its very quick and easy.Before I start let me say this isn't from a recipe and it can be one chicken breast to six or as many as your heart desires.I did four.
Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
1 egg yolk
1 cup of bread crumbs
2 tablespoons of olive oil
8 oz cube of mozzarella
4 oz cube of Parmesan
2 cups of tomato sauce

1. Turn oven onto 350 degrees F. Grease a glass casserole dish. In a medium sized pan put olive oil on medium heat. Dunk both sides of chicken into egg yolk then cover with bread crumbs. Then put in pan and cook for 5-10 minuets on one side then flip and repeat. Then when chicken is done put it in casserole dish. Then place a large spoonful of tomato sauce on each chicken breast. Slice the mozzarella into thin slices and put one slice on each chicken breast. Then grate the Parmesan and sprinkle it on each piece. Then place in oven for 20 minutes. Then take out and pig out.

I went to the market down the street and got some warm french bread to go with it and just chopped up some lettuce and tomato's very easy dinner but it's impressive,my dad loves it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment