Friday, December 11, 2009

Potato Salad



I know I haven't been posting baking posts lately and I do realize this is a baking blog but my mum has been sick for awhile now so I have been making dinners every night and I just want to post them up because they are delicious and cooking is related to baking.
Well summer's right around the corner so Potato salad and burgers is the perfect dinner. Out in California we have been having beautiful weather,it's not hot but it's nice so I decided to go for it.

Potato Salad
1 cup of mayonnaise
2 tbsp. vinegar
1-1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sugar
1/4 ground black black pepper
5 to 6 medium sized potatoes(cooked,peeled,and cubed)
1 cup of thinly sliced celery
1/2 cup of chopped onion
2 hard-boiled eggs(sliced)

1.In large bowl blend first 5 ingredients.
2.stir in remaining ingredients.
3.place slices of eggs on top decoratively.
4.cover;chill.

This is a really quick and easy recipe but allow time for the potatoes to boil.

There's the ending product with a delicious sauteed mushroom burger, with my hamburger bun recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment